Next year pheasant hunt

muzz

FNG
Hello, me and a few guys are looking for an out of state pheasant hunt to do in 2023. No dogs and not looking for a high dollar hunt. Is there suggestions for an outfit that can accommodate us?

OP
muzz

muzz

FNG
Will be leaving from Utah , and looking for somewhere, north or South Dakota, area or close. Hell any where there is good hunting.

KurtR

WKR
Hello, me and a few guys are looking for an out of state pheasant hunt to do in 2023. No dogs and not looking for a high dollar hunt. Is there suggestions for an outfit that can accommodate us?
What’s you price range some peoples high dollar is other people bargain. Give that and I can help with places in Sodak

OP
muzz

muzz

FNG
I’m not sure what a 3-5 day hunt runs.

spur60

Lil-Rokslider
Your best non-dog owner, budget friendly bet for SD would be to find a guide service that doesn't operate big lodge packages; book your own hotel lodging, and be responsible for your own meals. I'll try to post up a few I know of that fit the bill.

Str8wire

FNG
Don't forget SD does not hunt pheasants before 10am. It is hard on an early riser like me.

Your best non-dog owner, budget friendly bet for SD would be to find a guide service that doesn't operate big lodge packages; book your own hotel lodging, and be responsible for your own meals. I'll try to post up a few I know of that fit the bill.
Ill follow along for this info as well! I'm a fan of DIY vacations and find some enjoyment at the problem solving they require.