NF Outfitters at the Great American Sports Show.

I'm planning to attend this show and figure this would be a good time to meet a few outfitters in person. Which ones would you suggest I make a point to meet?

Have spoken with and also heard good things about Patey and Sons , although have no personal experience with them. Ended up going to Alberta.. lots of NF outfitters there to speak with though

RichP

Lil-Rokslider
Moose Valley Outfitters is a first class outfit. I went with them this past year and just booked another trip in 2022.

RichP

Lil-Rokslider
How is there Caribou hunting ?
No one was hunting Caribou when I was at camp. I did have 1 cow walk up to me the 1st day.
That’s all I saw. I think they hunt them in another area than where I was

PA Hunter

WKR
I have hunted with Roberts Outfitting in the past every other year, this will be my fourth hunt with them. They are like family to me and I always have a good time with them. Annie & Otto are at the show.

PA Hunter

WKR
Have spoken with and also heard good things about Patey and Sons , although have no personal experience with them. Ended up going to Alberta.. lots of NF outfitters there to speak with though
My friend hunted with them 2 years ago had a miserable experience. Depends which camp you get or which worthless guides.