NFA trusts

Silencer shop process sucks. I have had nothing but problems with the process. I’ve been waiting 3 months for the SS dealer to certify me. I’m d go with a local dealer if possible

OP
Pickettpuncher
Silencer shop process sucks. I have had nothing but problems with the process. I’ve been waiting 3 months for the SS dealer to certify me. I’m d go with a local dealer if possible
The added wait time is what I don’t like, even with silencer central, but my understanding is they take all the guess work out of it. Probably gonna go local and do the National gun trust

The newer style trusts that they’re doing have an approved process for easily adding and removing responsible people. I had my original NFA trust written about 2010 by a localish lawyer who later was disbarred for SEC violations, so he wasn’t available when I wanted to make some improvements. I’m really happy with Silencer Shop, they recommended Arsenal Attorneys, and they re-stated my trust for me. They have a system that would be perfect for you to later add your kids as they come of age. It’s really simple and worth the minimal cost to have the options that a professional trust offers you. I just added suppressors 19 and 20, the first with the re-statement, and it’s gone perfectly so far.

OP, give Jim Willi a call and discuss with him, he's the best there is with the gun trusts and he'll talk to you about it no charge. He's an estate planning attorney and writes his trusts with a lot of what-ifs in mind. You can add and remove people easily with a simple signed form, automatically expire people off the trust and automatically add people with certain triggers for example the trust can add your buddy if you and your wife pass, all sorts of estate planning goodies in it like that. He wrote the generic trust for the gun trust guru guys as well.

elkliver

Lil-Rokslider
Buy the suppressor through Silencer Central and you can include the Trust creation. and get answers to a lot of your questions.

looks like tshanses beat me to it.