NHL Playoffs posts

Lowg08

WKR
Well canes got us again but looks like we are off to the scoring races again with the flames and oilers

Lowg08

WKR
He had been unreal tonight. I don’t have a dog in that fight but man I enjoy watching him and also takchuk or however you spell it.

Lowg08

WKR
I’m telling you some more teeth will be missing by the end of this series

Pn8hall

WKR
I cant believe gloves have not been dropped. Keith Tkachuk (Matthew and Brady's Dad) played for Blues for 10 seasons I think and is still a hometown favorite around here. The hat he didnt want to throw on the ice after Matthews hat trick is from a local watering hole not far from me and a favorite stop for players after games. Last thing I expected to see in a Calgary playoff game but I guess I shouldnt be that surprised. So far this has been my favorite series to watch. So much talent on both teams.

I would be surprised if the Battle of Alberta doesn't end up as the most interesting and heated series of the playoffs. It's a rivalry and both teams have their hot heads.

Tkachuk chirping Kane about his bankruptcy is just something you only see in hockey. I love it

OP
Cant hit em
I hope for 7 games in the Battle of Alberta .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pn8hall

WKR
Tough night for Blues last night. Avs take a 2-1 lead and just announced today Binnington out for remainder of 2nd round after the collision with Kadri. Husso played well but Binny was on fire. Will be a tough hill to climb now.

Lowg08

WKR
I know one thing even though Carolina is a home state team. I won’t ever pull for them ever. Between limiting tickets to keep the rangers fans from attending. Now after the buzzer for the end of the game Domi cheap shot. I’m out. I wish lindgren would have beat the brakes off that punk kid.

Sherman

WKR
Whoa!!!! Okay, Edmonton!!!

Kane pulls one out of his hat.

Calgary is WAY deeper through the lines to be getting beat like this. Good for the Oilers. I would love to be in that stadium right now. Electric.

Lowg08

WKR
Whoa!!!! Okay, Edmonton!!!

Kane pulls one out of his hat.

Calgary is WAY deeper through the lines to be getting beat like this. Good for the Oilers. I would love to be in that stadium right now. Electric.
I do love the hat trick tradition.

OP
Cant hit em
Lucic is a chump that better be a game at minimum. If Edmonton has a goon in Bakersfield they better bring him up, they got nobody to drop gloves right now.

Lowg08

WKR
Lucic is a chump that better be a game at minimum. If Edmonton has a goon in Bakersfield they better bring him up, they got nobody to drop gloves right now.

It’s been coming. It will probably on get worse. It’s been chippy from the first drop

I know one thing even though Carolina is a home state team. I won’t ever pull for them ever. Between limiting tickets to keep the rangers fans from attending. Now after the buzzer for the end of the game Domi cheap shot. I’m out. I wish lindgren would have beat the brakes off that punk kid.
Half of the population around RDU is out of state. Home games during the regular season against Buffalo, Pittsburgh, NY, etc. often are 50/50 in the fan department. No issues with making sure people have a local address/zip code to buy tickets through the box office, can always buy them on the secondary market. And far from a cheap shot by Domi, but I may be biased. How the heck did you end up rooting for no local teams in any sport? 😂

Lowg08

WKR
Half of the population around RDU is out of state. Home games during the regular season against Buffalo, Pittsburgh, NY, etc. often are 50/50 in the fan department. No issues with making sure people have a local address/zip code to buy tickets through the box office, can always buy them on the secondary market. And far from a cheap shot by Domi, but I may be biased. How the heck did you end up rooting for no local teams in any sport? 😂
It was a shot to the back after the buzzer🤷🏽‍♂️
I don’t know. I never have. Texas for college. Always a Yankees fan due to yogi Berra. I just watched several games and ended up really liking the rangers. The article i read was explaining that it was a tactic ti limit the rangers fan presents so the crowd would be a factor against the rangers. I just seen it as a cheap shot due to the game was over and it was in the back of an unsuspecting player.

It was a shot to the back after the buzzer🤷🏽‍♂️
I don’t know. I never have. Texas for college. Always a Yankees fan due to yogi Berra. I just watched several games and ended up really liking the rangers. The article i read was explaining that it was a tactic ti limit the rangers fan presents so the crowd would be a factor against the rangers. I just seen it as a cheap shot due to the game was over and it was in the back of an unsuspecting player.
Granted I was in Asheville at a bar watching with some Ranger fans, but we had no clue on what had happened until on of the final replays. All felt it was more of an unnecessary play on the puck with a second to go more than anything. Every game of the series has been good so far. Just a matter of which team wins away from home.