NHL Playoffs posts

Calgary beat Edmonton 9-6 in game 1 last series and then lost the next 4 games. Hoping Colorado doesn't get lulled into that trap after their 8-6 win against the Oilers last night.

Lowg08

WKR
Igor is human. Do you think NY cracked the code or does Igor return to form?
I don’t know yet. I know the rangers style of play is a bit different. They seem to be allowed to play their own individual style but gallant had managed to help them mesh it. I hope Igor continues to be pretty much a rock wall. I enjoy watching him. He has had some pretty outstanding games. I think allot of the rangers wins could be attributed to 60+ blocked shots a game

kfili

Lil-Rokslider
NYR looked good last night, but last two wins against the canes they 'looked' good even though it was really canes playing bad. Wondering how this series will turn out- fun to watch.

Holski

FNG
Calgary beat Edmonton 9-6 in game 1 last series and then lost the next 4 games. Hoping Colorado doesn't get lulled into that trap after their 8-6 win against the Oilers last night.
I liked how our defense played and Frankie made some good saves. I wasn't a big fan of how far out of the net he was coming. Hopefully we can get one in Edmonton. Would be really surprising if we didn't drop one game on the road.

Tmo2295

FNG
I would love for the Avs to face the Rangers in the finals. I hope NY vs TB goes 7.
Already satisfied with how far they’ve made it. Making the cup would just be icing on top. Can’t wait to watch this core over the next few years

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
That was some game tonight. 11 goals and an OT win for the AVS.

After they were down 3 goals in the 3rd, I thought, well kiss those BF's goodbye, but they never gave up and pulled out a great win and a durn exciting one to boot.

Eddie

Pn8hall

WKR
Props to The AVS for pulling off the sweep again. They are a damn good team and whoever faces them in finals has a huge hill to climb. Not sure if TB or NY is up to the challenge.

Seeknelk

WKR
I'm thinking Tampa is taking it in 7. Maybe 6. Avs just do not have a Vasi in net. But the Avs are certainly a wagon and their goaltending has been pretty good so maybe they will get it done. Should be a heck of a series Makar is incredible and always makes an impact when he's on the ice. And Macinnon is insanely competitive.
Of course Kucherov , Stammer, Hedman etc are also incredible. Point should be back right? Oh man! Gunna be good!

Sherman

WKR
I'm thinking Tampa is taking it in 7. Maybe 6. Avs just do not have a Vasi in net. But the Avs are certainly a wagon and their goaltending has been pretty good so maybe they will get it done. Should be a heck of a series Makar is incredible and always makes an impact when he's on the ice. And Macinnon is insanely competitive.
Of course Kucherov , Stammer, Hedman etc are also incredible. Point should be back right? Oh man! Gunna be good!
What do you see? A lot of 2-1, 3-2 games or more scoring? Trying to figure out how I’m gonna attack the over/under from a betting standpoint.