NHL Playoffs posts

OP
Cant hit em
Cale Makar might be the best 2 way D man I’ve ever watched. A generational player , very fun to watch. I hate the Av’s so that was hard to say

MattB

WKR
I think the Avs take the cup tonight,

Shame that game 4 ended the way it did, but with the Avs carrying play as they were it may have been inevitable.

PVHunter

Lil-Rokslider
My head says, "Avs in OT tonight," but I hope that I'm wrong. I'd like to see a sixth game in this series.

It's fun to imagine what would have happened if Tampa had stolen Game 1 right before the end of regulation in the third period. It was darn close. I thought Tampa might be able to get it done in Game 4, but they looked physically ground down. Colorado is absurd in 4-4 in OT; freight train coming down the front range.

Reactions: JJJ

JJJ

Lil-Rokslider
Who hates Bergeron? Fluery? Johhny Hockey? The Breadman? Jonathan Toews? Joe Pa? Tavares?

Plenty of players that are universally liked by the vast majority of other players and fans.
Are you kidding? I hate all of them if theyre against my team in the playoffs.
Check, check, check, double check, check and check

And some of those guys I wouldn’t want to see on “my” team period

Last edited:

JJJ

Lil-Rokslider
My head says, "Avs in OT tonight," but I hope that I'm wrong. I'd like to see a sixth game in this series.

It's fun to imagine what would have happened if Tampa had stolen Game 1 right before the end of regulation in the third period. It was darn close. I thought Tampa might be able to get it done in Game 4, but they looked physically ground down. Colorado is absurd in 4-4 in OT; freight train coming down the front range.
Colorado young, fast and hungry after blowing it the past few years.
Tampa full of injuries, and don’t have the legs to keep up with some of the fastest players in the league.
Would be nice to see a longer series out of this.
Best team always wins, unless we’re talking MLB..
Cheers to a good game

Are you kidding? I hate all of them if theyre against my team in the playoffs.
Check, check, check, double check, check and check

And some of those guys I wouldn’t want to see on “my” team period

So you’re just a contrarian with a 12 year old’s attitude towards opposing team’s players. Got it.

PVHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I guess that I'm another contrarian adolescent. My text messages would reveal a deep and abiding dislike for the opposing team's players during the playoffs. Some of that dislike reverts to respect, but some of it remains year round. I generally assumed that was part and parcel of enjoying hockey.

Anyhow - here's hoping for a great game tonight. We don't watch much television in the house, but the kids and I get a pass for the Cup. Should be a fun. I'm looking forward to it.

Reactions: JJJ

kfili

Lil-Rokslider
Who hates Bergeron? Fluery? Johhny Hockey? The Breadman? Jonathan Toews? Joe Pa? Tavares?

Plenty of players that are universally liked by the vast majority of other players and fans.
I hate Tavares...but then again im an islander fan sooooo

JJJ

Lil-Rokslider
Lol, alright crib boy.
When you become a man maybe you’ll understand the world a bit better.

Again, cheers to a good game to all.

Makar is pretty incredible offensively. His defense is hardly amazing, but not a liability either. I’d definitely classify him an offensive defenseman. But calling him the best ever?? That’s pretty bold. If he keeps this level up for another 10-15 years, we’ll talk about putting him in the top 10

JJJ

Lil-Rokslider
Makar is pretty incredible offensively. His defense is hardly amazing, but not a liability either. I’d definitely classify him an offensive defenseman. But calling him the best ever?? That’s pretty bold. If he keeps this level up for another 10-15 years, we’ll talk about putting him in the top 10
Thank you

JJJ

Lil-Rokslider
Where was the second perfect human on that one? In the box.

OP
Cant hit em
Down to what might be the last period of the season . Really wanna see a game 7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro