Nighforce on Expertvoice Question

PanhandlePilgrim

Lil-Rokslider
Just wondering if there is anyone out there that has recently made a Nightforce order on Expertvoice. How long it took for them to ship your optic? I just ordered a scope about a week ago and am hoping it gets here by April.

JFK

WKR
I was going to order one from expertvoice a couple weeks ago and got the message about delayed shipping. I was told to ask Nightforce directly since that’s who fulfills the orders for expertvoice. Nightforce told me that the order would go into the que but best guess was that that it would take approx 6-8 weeks to be delivered.

warrbuk

WKR
I got a NX8 on expert voice in January

It took about 3 weeks from the time I ordered till I got a shipping notification.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My buddy I work with ordered an NX8 on 2/8 and it was delivered 2/28. I plan on ordering the same. Sometimes ExpertVoice delivers asap, other times it can take several weeks.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Ordering direct from NF (which I imagine is similar to ordering through ExpertVoice) my NX8 arrived in less that 2 weeks. I was quoted 11 months on an NXS and ended up cancelling the order at 6 months as I needed the funds

Ordering direct from NF (which I imagine is similar to ordering through ExpertVoice) my NX8 arrived in less that 2 weeks. I was quoted 11 months on an NXS and ended up cancelling the order at 6 months as I needed the funds
Was this recent? Good to know. I need to order a couple.