Sold Nightforce SHV 3-10x42 forceplex illum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
$750 shipped lower 48
$725 shipped lower 48

$700 shipped lower 48

Nightforce SHV 3-10x42 forceplex illum. Scope is in perfect condition. Selling because I am switching to MIL scopes.

IMG_1703.jpeg
IMG_1704.jpeg
IMG_1706.jpeg
IMG_1707.jpeg

Last edited:

jaytaylor

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This is intriguing. Your posts say you are in Northern NM. I'm in Albuquerque.

I would be interested in a trade. I have a Nightforce SHV 4-14x50 Mil-R Illuminated scope, C557. I don't think I need this much magnification, and I am converting over to MOA. This is my last Mil scope.

Do you have any interest in trading? I have all the original material like you. This scope has never been hunted, it's been mounted on one rifle and taken to the range exactly twice. Maybe 20 rounds fired under it. I would trade this one for yours and $300.

Let me know what you think. Thanks!

OP
RuggedYogi
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
This is intriguing. Your posts say you are in Northern NM. I'm in Albuquerque.

I would be interested in a trade. I have a Nightforce SHV 4-14x50 Mil-R Illuminated scope, C557. I don't think I need this much magnification, and I am converting over to MOA. This is my last Mil scope.

Do you have any interest in trading? I have all the original material like you. This scope has never been hunted, it's been mounted on one rifle and taken to the range exactly twice. Maybe 20 rounds fired under it. I would trade this one for yours and $300.

Let me know what you think. Thanks!
Thanks for the offer. I already replaced it with a Trijicon Tenmile, so am looking to recover some of the cost of that scope.

Status
Not open for further replies.