Nikon are getting out of rifle scopes!

robtattoo

WKR

Seems like Nikon are giving up on the scope market. They're still going to be making Binos, range finders, spotters etc, but no more on gun gear.

Anozira

WKR
Maybe they don't want sued like Remington... I can hear it now along the lines of guns don't kill people. Scopes don't aim at things, people do!

KClark

WKR
This is bad news for game animals but I'm sure we'll survive not having their crappy scopes cluttering up the optics department at Walmart anymore.

Myronman3

Lil-Rokslider
dependable and budget my butt.

years ago, they were. i’m talking late 90s. fast forward about 10 years, i helped 3 people sight in their rifles with nikon scopes, and EVERY one of them adjusted 3/4 iphy instead of 1/4 iphy as they were supposed to.

nikon? not in my house.

Matt3479

FNG
There going to still keep there warranty for them which is good, and once things can’t be fixed or replace it’s time to start cutting cheque’s. It’s too bad really, for a pure hunting scope they made nice optics and half my moose hunting party wears Nikon’s on there rifles (mainly cause I got wicked deals on them). Oh well, time to push them a new direction I guess