NM Draw Results - When???

When Will NM Results be Out?

• Total voters

TX_Diver

WKR
Heard a rumor on another forum that the draw was done and results were going to be posted on Wednesday 4/15.

Completely unsubstantiated rumor but it would match past years pretty well, and I don't want to suffer from anxiety and hope alone so I figured I'd post here and get the Rokslide opinion.

What's the Rokslide opinion on when the draw results will be out?

4/15?
4/22?
4/29?

Afternoon Edit: A few more posts on the other board including a new one from a guy who works for F&G and it's seeming like the rumor is just as advertised and is most likely a rumor :cry: NM is still one of the faster draws though and until there's no results on Wednesday I'm holding out hope!!! It's not like I'm going to draw anyway so to some extent there's a benefit to not knowing.

Last edited:
OP
T

TX_Diver

WKR
Seen from a fairly decent source that the draw is actually done. (Still a comment on a forum, but this time a post from a guy I actually knew when I lived in NM and who was usually pretty well in the know). He had no comment as to when results are going to be out though.

If I was going to bet money I'd probably pick next Wednesday. But I'm still hoping for this Wednesday anyways!

NM has the most timely run draw and refunds system of any state, the website for applications is great as well. I would expect results posted late next week and refunds shortly after.

Yelp, other states should take note. I hope it’s this week though but betting next week

Danomite

Lil-Rokslider
The option to delete applications is gone, which in the past has occurred shortly before draw results are released. Hoping this Wednesday but wouldn't be surprised if it was next week or even April 29.

OP
T

TX_Diver

WKR
Well crap. The guy who actually works for fish and game on the other board is saying it's not this week...

Guess if we make it past Wednesday without results then we'll re-visit this thread next Monday.

Either way the NM draw is still one of the fastest out there so I can't complain too much. Good luck to everyone who didn't apply for the same hunts that I did.

My $ is definitely on 4/22 now.

robie

WKR
Voting for tomorrow.

Last year they did the draw in less than a month. Apps due March 20, 2019 - Draw Results April 17

This year apps due March 18. The 15th would give them the same amount of time to conduct the draw.

Only difference is if Covid slowed down the process.