NON-Chinese 8x42’s

KenLee

WKR
Sightron Blue Sky II 8x32 would be a great option (Philippines)
I've purchased these for all my daughters. Even a bird watching son in-law loves them and those birders are nutty about glass.
Solid construction (grandkids use them). Comfortable eye relief/exit pupil, no blackouts. It's amazing to me that this build is sold for under $200.

I've used these for deer and elk hunting for many years especially in a treestand with a Rick Young harness.
I still break out the Swaros on some elk hunts but I've never felt limited by using the Sightrons.
I bought the Sightron II 8x32 last December on sale for $110 bucks shipped. Crazy good view for the price. I keep them at work in case a quick hunting opportunity comes up.
I think Amazon has them for $160 every day.

Last edited:

Valumpessa

Lil-Rokslider
Curious how you like the Leupolds. I have Meopta Meopro HD's. Also in the $500 range and not made in China.

10ringer

WKR
For that much money I’d stick with Swaros. The leupold is looking like a good option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive seen the maven b3 8x32’s sell in the classified here for $350, b1 8x42 $450 and the 9x45 $750. Thats 3 excellent optics for the price of one swaro.

Last edited:
OP
cmahoney

cmahoney

WKR
Ive seen the maven b3 8x32’s sell in the classified here for $350, b1 8x42 $450 and the 9x45 $750. Thats 3 excellent optics for the price of one swaro.

I’d still stick with Swaros.