NonRes Wyo RP Cow/Calf

jrowl2282

FNG
Put both of my boys (11&13) in for type 6 tags. Also put them both in for general tags as well. I figure being 100 bucks and 300 bucks is bagain

Yep we're in for a cow party, myself wife son and buddy. Also applied for a LE tag myself, wife applied for SG.
Now stop encouraging everybody to apply dammit! :D

No, if I'm hunting WY, its for a bull only. I will pop a cow here in CO near the road and save my back.

Archer86

WKR
Just wait until they slowly eliminate type 6 tags and shift them all to type 4 now that the Cap is gone you all will eventually have to use points just to get a cow tag. They can get extra from nr and residents switching them to a type 4

Just wait until they slowly eliminate type 6 tags and shift them all to type 4 now that the Cap is gone you all will eventually have to use points just to get a cow tag. They can get extra from nr and residents switching them to a type 4
Gotta do what you gotta do. I'm not ashamed to pay full price for a Cow. I don't have a ton of money but I've spent more on worse things.

LostArra

WKR
First it was the internet ruining honey holes, then entire LE trophy hunt areas now cow hunting.

Everyone go back to the robbery thread and shut this down please.

HoytHntr4

WKR
I did, I like to have an app in as a back up plan and also have the option to withdraw it by the deadline if I draw something else in another state

johnsd16

WKR
I did type 6 for my boys last year and they both killed their first elk on a 4 day trip. Will apply there again someday. Did type 1 apps for all three of us this year.

The type 4 odds will be interesting to see this year and next especially in the special.

Tony8108

FNG
I put in for RP type 6, in 2 areas. First choice was a 66%, 2nd was 100%. This is going to be second state to hunt for elk hopefully with a bow this year, hoping for bull tag in Montana or will get one in Colorado and then make couple trips back out to Wyoming. Should be a fun year.