Now they did it. Elk statue burned.

brsnow

WKR
Bullshit. A generation of overindulged children acting out cause they don’t get their way. This quit being about Mr Floyd and police brutality a long time ago.

Have you attended a protest or just speculating? Seems you have certainly been impacted with the movement.

FrankAbagnale

Lil-Rokslider
It was never just about George Floyd. They tried kneeling and they were unAmerican and pieces of crap. What do you expect?! I don’t like all this destruction but nobody listens when they peacefully protest. My life is 100% different than someone whose Black. And it is because of my skin color. I can go on a walk, a jog, any neighborhood, any business without being messed with. POC can’t say the same. All they want is to be treated equally. I honestly don’t think that’s too much to ask.

FLS

WKR
Have you attended a protest or just speculating? Seems you have certainly been impacted with the movement.
No I have an adult job and responsibilities, and I’m not sure I could play nice if some rabid pink haired brat wanted to get in my face. My son is a national guardsman and has been deployed twice to help control these idiots. The abuse the black troops have had to endure is disgusting. Evidently their live don’t matter as much...

brsnow

WKR
No I have an adult job and responsibilities, and I’m not sure I could play nice if some rabid pink haired brat wanted to get in my face. My son is a national guardsman and has been deployed twice to help control these idiots. The abuse the black troops have had to endure is disgusting. Evidently their live don’t matter as much...

No doubt the message can be uncomfortable and your reaction is part of the process. I agree you might have a hard time controlling yourself and that is a big reason this movement has come about.

FLS

WKR
They don’t have one. As soon as the destruction started most people stopped listening, rolled their eyes and said to themselves, “ this shit again....”
Smashing the front out of Target and running out with an armload of goodies is what people will remember. Any positive message is lost in the noise.

brsnow

WKR
And what exactly is there message? All I see is blatant destruction of property with no accountability.
Judging by current gun sales you would be correct,they are getting through to people.

No doubt people are scared, change makes people feel threatened. You will start to understand the message as things proceed, if you truly want to understand, go to a protest and speak to the thousands of peaceful people there, hear their stories. Get an understanding of what their current reality is and why changes are needed.

brsnow

WKR
They don’t have one. As soon as the destruction started most people stopped listening, rolled their eyes and said to themselves, “ this shit again....”
Smashing the front out of Target and running out with an armload of goodies is what people will remember. Any positive message is lost in the noise.

That is what you will remember.

FLS

WKR
No doubt people are scared, change makes people feel threatened. You will start to understand the message as things proceed, if you truly want to understand, go to a protest and speak to the thousands of peaceful people there, hear their stories. Get an understanding of what their current reality is and why changes are needed.
[/QUOT

I think they’ve alienated any moderate support they may have had and at this point their only speaking to themselves. The movement is being tolerated, not supported.

brsnow

WKR
This is what most will remember. What message are they trying to send? What will you remember?

I will remember being on a block when the police made everyone lay face down, they singled me Out and let me go because I was white, they then did their sweep. I will remember speaking with co-workers who are black and get pulled over almost weekly driving to work. I will remember selfies mocking the death of youMy black man. The fear you can hear in a child’s voice in their day to day life. Getting a glimpse
Into how their day to day battle. Seeing the progress being made between police officers and the community through dialogue. I don’t form my opinions via YouTube, that is dangerous. There is real life out there to live.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
The message and end game are the same........chaos, confusion, and destruction of a nation. This isn't something new, it's been happening for decades. But it is definitely ramping up. Marxism doesn't happen overnight, it takes baby steps for years until it sees it's grand opportunity to seize the moment.....and that moment is now......IF we allow it. It's pretty evident that many Americans have already fallen into the trap under the guise of "needed change", or "racism", or "inequality", or "social justice".......or whatever other monikers they want to throw at us. Most of the sheep will follow the wolves, and the wolves could care less what race or color you are.........they'll still take you down.

brsnow

WKR
Basic human rights doesn’t typically equate to Marxism. That being said with demographics and voters registration momentum, they won’t really need anyone’s support from moderates or the right to make changes.