• The fourm is under constrution. Thanks for your patience

Off Grid August Preorder

tlkaetz

Has anyone received their orders from the preorder batch in August? I still haven't received mine. I saw on Instagram where they were supposed to ship late September - early October.

bsnedeker

This company is a JOKE! They should just connect up with Humble Foods so they can go back and forth on instagram about how great their imaginary food is!

SlimWhitman

This company is a JOKE! They should just connect up with Humble Foods so they can go back and forth on instagram about how great their imaginary food is!
It’s not imaginary, you just have to be instafamous to get some. They seemed to have plenty through hunting season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

tlkaetz

Here is the reply I got from Spencer at Off Grid.

"We had some freeze dryer issues and basically had to start over on all of them... We've got a bunch of meals made and ready to bag and ship but are waiting on more labels to come in. We expect them in them in the next couple of days. Thanks for you patience man!"

I hope they ship soon. I've been eager to try the dinners. I honestly haven't liked any of the breakfast options I have tried (Rise and Grind Cereal and Blue Raz). I know I am one of the odd ones that didn't "love" them.

NDGuy

Sounds like a complete joke. Glad I stayed off the bandwagon until further reviews.

efnm

No kidding. I hope you have a really late season hunt planned to use these...

Problems are ok, bad communication is not. Management 101.

OP
OP
T
Just want to give an update....Spencer was very quick to respond every time that I emailed him regarding my order. There was a little mix up with my order getting sent out and Spencer was quick to update me and keep me posted. All of my preorders showed up yesterday in the mail. To my surprise, another package came in the mail today with a few extra items from Spencer because of the mix up. He didn't have to do that. Especially since it is a small company and every dollar earned matters. I can't thank him enough.