Off Grid August Preorder

tlkaetz

WKR
Has anyone received their orders from the preorder batch in August? I still haven't received mine. I saw on Instagram where they were supposed to ship late September - early October.

SlimWhitman

Lil-Rokslider
I actually forgot I ordered some. Thanks for reminding me. Still waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bsnedeker

WKR
This company is a JOKE! They should just connect up with Humble Foods so they can go back and forth on instagram about how great their imaginary food is!

SlimWhitman

Lil-Rokslider
This company is a JOKE! They should just connect up with Humble Foods so they can go back and forth on instagram about how great their imaginary food is!

It’s not imaginary, you just have to be instafamous to get some. They seemed to have plenty through hunting season.

OP
tlkaetz

tlkaetz

WKR
Here is the reply I got from Spencer at Off Grid.

"We had some freeze dryer issues and basically had to start over on all of them... We've got a bunch of meals made and ready to bag and ship but are waiting on more labels to come in. We expect them in them in the next couple of days. Thanks for you patience man!"

I hope they ship soon. I've been eager to try the dinners. I honestly haven't liked any of the breakfast options I have tried (Rise and Grind Cereal and Blue Raz). I know I am one of the odd ones that didn't "love" them.

NDGuy

WKR
Sounds like a complete joke. Glad I stayed off the bandwagon until further reviews.

efnm

WKR
No kidding. I hope you have a really late season hunt planned to use these...

Problems are ok, bad communication is not. Management 101.

OP
tlkaetz

tlkaetz

WKR
Just want to give an update....Spencer was very quick to respond every time that I emailed him regarding my order. There was a little mix up with my order getting sent out and Spencer was quick to update me and keep me posted. All of my preorders showed up yesterday in the mail. To my surprise, another package came in the mail today with a few extra items from Spencer because of the mix up. He didn't have to do that. Especially since it is a small company and every dollar earned matters. I can't thank him enough.

GPool1842

WKR
Still haven’t got mine. Have talked to him a couple times on Instagram but still haven’t seen the meals..

SlimWhitman

Lil-Rokslider
I got mine a couple weeks ago. Tried the bison Mac and cheese and was pretty disappointed.

OP
tlkaetz

tlkaetz

WKR
I got mine a couple weeks ago. Tried the bison Mac and cheese and was pretty disappointed.

I sampled one of everything that I ordered. I loved the "Bison Fajitas" and "Sesame Stir Fry" meals. I will absolutely be ordering more of those when they become available. The "Mac & Bison" was just ok for me. I was a little disappointed because I ordered the most of that flavor thinking I would like it the best.

OP
tlkaetz

tlkaetz

WKR
Still haven’t got mine. Have talked to him a couple times on Instagram but still haven’t seen the meals..
I would email Spencer. He is great about responding quickly. My pre order had been put in the wrong queue and was showing complete.

I emailed off grid back before Christmas inquiring about food availability.

I’m still waiting on a reply.

OP
tlkaetz

tlkaetz

WKR
I emailed off grid back before Christmas inquiring about food availability.

I’m still waiting on a reply.

Maybe try contacting them again....

Yes they did take forever to get my food to me, but they were always extremely quick to reply to my emails.