***Official 2020 Western Hunting Expo thread***

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Robby
It was nice meeting you. I was working the SeekOutside booth while the podcast was being recorded. This was a great show that I’d suggest anyone who’s into awesome gear and giant mounts go to.

Back at you Dan and thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
There are multiple calibers on gunbroker
Multiple calibers of you're looking for a 30-06 or 308. That's all I've seen listed on GB. Like a hundred 30-06s. Guess we know which ones they made first.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I saw a .280 a.i. and a 6.5 prc the other night. Probably one of those deals where you have to check constantly until they are more readily available. My guess is some of those big distributors are getting a few at a time right now.

sneaky

"DADDY"
They need to add some calibers on that rifle. Only thing that interests me is the 28Nos. I've already got a sub-6lb 280AI. A 300PRC or RUM would sell I'm sure.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
It was great catching up with some and actually being able to shake hands with others for the first time!!
Big shout out to the whole Rokslide crew for stopping by the booth and looking over the chassis options. We will have some new stuff coming out in the future and will defiantly get some write ups.

OP
Travis Bertrand

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
It was great catching up with some and actually being able to shake hands with others for the first time!!
Big shout out to the whole Rokslide crew for stopping by the booth and looking over the chassis options. We will have some new stuff coming out in the future and will defiantly get some write ups.

Thank you for coming to WHE and being interested in building chassis for the hunting community!

For those that put in for the “200 Permits” they just posted the results. Congrats to any Roksliders that drew. For the rest of us, better luck next year!!

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
038b41de5a5de198c7b7756022a905f0.jpg

We just spotted a flock of mullets

Then this straggler

82b5ac41abf9b79ca1f957716eb803d4.jpg

Is that the Salt Lake City branch of the Billy Ray Cyrus fan club?

Last edited: