Oklahoma Deer Hunt

D.Rose

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for general information on some public land in Oklahoma. If some one is familiar with the central or eastern public land areas in the state I would be grateful to hear some feedback via pm. Or just general information on here about deer populations, density and public land pressure. Wanting to plan a hunt and just see a different place and find a little different experience. I have a couple wma's in mind and would like to ask some questions if any one is willing to help! Will trade some Kentucky public knowledge if anyone is interested.

A.Hutch

FNG
Here I am....What area's are ya lookin at?
I live in s.e. okla. pretty familiar with several WMA's
Be happy to help any way I can

Hutch

phorizt

FNG
I’ve done some scouting at Arbuckle Springs WMA 2 years ago when I had a small lease in the area. Looks like a really cool spot with some really rugged areas and rolling terrain. Never got a chance to hunt there but looked promising and saw some turkeys and deer while walking around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eastcoasthunter94

Lil-Rokslider
I participated in one of the controlled deer hunts at Atoka WMA last year and would be happy to share info on the area or the hunt if you would like.

I’m in NE OK and would be willing to answer some questions. I’ve hunted several different WMA’s on the eastern side of the state

I'm going to follow. I've been really E-Scouting Hulah Corps. ground, just debating what weekend to go. I hate rifle hunting and I might leave Missouri hear during the opener of their rifle just to go hunt OK for a weekend.