Ollin Adapter

Elikini

FNG
I have a Meopta Meostar S2 spotting scope and am looking at buying an Ollin adapter but don't see an option for a Meopta spotter. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried or knew if one of their options would fit a meopta S2 spotting scope?

Call meopta and get the exact outer diameter of the eye piece. Then give Cody at Gohunt a call and he can tell you if there are any adapters close enough that they will work.

labs17

FNG
Call meopta and get the exact outer diameter of the eye piece. Then give Cody at Gohunt a call and he can tell you if there are any adapters close enough that they will work.
That's a good idea. Do you happen to know if Cody will custom adapt? I had spoken with Ollin a couple of months ago about fitting a Vortex 11-33X50 and they didn't have any ideas.

That's a good idea. Do you happen to know if Cody will custom adapt? I had spoken with Ollin a couple of months ago about fitting a Vortex 11-33X50 and they didn't have any ideas.
He got me set up with one that was very close to the measurements (diamondback for mine) and then I used a few strips of athletic tape to build up the eyepiece.

I run a Maven S.1S - 25-50X80 and rather than ordering the Maven spotting adapter I ordered the adapter for the Vortex HD GEN 2. This sounds stupid, but my buddy runs that spotter and I have put his adapter on my spotter and I know for a fact it fits snug. not sure if you know anyone who uses a Ollin, but you could always try theirs.

I have a Athlon spotter which is not an option for the base. Measured the eye piece with a caliper then called ollin they will give you a suggestion on which adaptor gets you close. The closest adaptor was a little big but if you put electrical tape around the inside it fits tight.