Ollin snapshot bino system questions

Grady

FNG
As a hibitual offender of holding my phone to my binos and taking shakey videos I was excited to see the Ollin bino adapter coming out. The spotting scope adaptor looked sweet but I dont have a spotter. Now that it's finally out I can't really find any real reviews on it. (Aside from the ones on the website, which I never really look at, and few sponsored videos on youtube. Does anyone have any experience with the snapshot bino system? If so what has your experience been like? Do you love it, or hate it? How easy does the magnet come off to glass with your normal lense cup? Any information is appreciated!
- Grady

Venatic

FNG
They don’t make one to fit my binoculars as I just measured my Vortex Fury 5000 and it’s too big for the adapters they currently make.
I have the spotter version and it’s the cats meow.
It pops on and off the spotter easy enough but I realize the Bino maybe different

I ordered one and immediately sent it back. I love my ollin adapter for my spotting scope but the binocular version did not work for me. I could not comfortably use my bino's with it attached and that was a deal breaker for me.

OP
Grady

Grady

FNG
I ordered one and immediately sent it back. I love my ollin adapter for my spotting scope but the binocular version did not work for me. I could not comfortably use my bino's with it attached and that was a deal breaker for me.
Was it too much of a pain to remove when you wanted to glass and put on when you wanted to film?

OP
Grady

Grady

FNG
I see, I was thinking I wouldn't be able to glass with it on either. I guess I like my eyeballs touching the glass when I scanning for coues ears and antler tips in the brush.