OnX Chip & Garmin BaseCamp Issue

CiK01

WKR
I plan on getting ahold of Garmin after Christmas, but thought I would ask here first. Has anybody ever run into an issue with your maps loading into Garmin Basecamp? BaseCamp gets halfway through loading my OnX Chip and then just stops and then doesn't recognize the chip.

I have updated the chip, uninstalled and reinstalled BaseCamp on 2 Macs and tried connecting through the GPS and SD card reader. Not having any luck. The chip loads in the GPS, but not on BaseCamp.

Any thoughts?

Tony

I plan on getting ahold of Garmin after Christmas, but thought I would ask here first. Has anybody ever run into an issue with your maps loading into Garmin Basecamp? BaseCamp gets halfway through loading my OnX Chip and then just stops and then doesn't recognize the chip.

I have updated the chip, uninstalled and reinstalled BaseCamp on 2 Macs and tried connecting through the GPS and SD card reader. Not having any luck. The chip loads in the GPS, but not on BaseCamp.

Any thoughts?

Tony
Their support has been pretty quick for me via their Facebook messager

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
CiK01

CiK01

WKR
Their support has been pretty quick for me via their Facebook messager

OnX or Garmin? I can try OnX too, but I think its a Basecamp issue because the chip works in the GPS.

OnX or Garmin? I can try OnX too, but I think its a Basecamp issue because the chip works in the GPS.
Onx, I have talked to a couple of guys at Garmin but not via facebook.