Oregon Coast

OP
SoCalBoyDontKnow
Archery Elk on the coast. 2 person max
I was looking at the Hubba Hubba NX 2 but I wasn't sure that it would keep the oregon rains out.
This is also my first year living in Oregon so I don't really know what kind of rain to expect.

Ctitus25

Lil-Rokslider
There is a lot of rain, but it’s not as heavy as you’d think like in the south. It’s just a constant wet. I don’t have any experience with the Hubba, but have heard good things.

Backpacking or base camp? Archery elk doesn’t typically see the rains that spring or late fall does, but it’s still likely to be wet some days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dla

WKR
That tent is fine, the problem in the North Coast Range is finding a place to put it. Pretty thick. Do some scouting and you'll understand why there were legends of Bigfoot - easy to hide.
The first two weeks after opening day are usually dry. The last two weeks are usually wet. Fire danger usually keeps folks out of the woods till the rains start.

Oregon

WKR
If it rains in Sept it is no different than raining anywhere.
It’s Nov rains that suck.
I’d be perfectly content in a $100 Coleman tent anywhere on the coast in Sept.

goph707

FNG
I live on the North coast in very northern CA. It gets it’s fair share of rain. I use the MSR Hubba Hubba NX just fine. It preformed really well in a brutal store in the CO high country last year as well.