Organization

wildbill

Lil-Rokslider
Sitting here trying to decide what pack to carry between the Fulcrum or High camp 7000 ,naked the fulcrum is 3 lb 2 1/2 oz compared to the high camp’s 2lb 1 1/4 oz. Fulcrum already has exterior pockets, got me to thinking how much if any exterior organization is really helpful or just weight for nothin ,those that have chased dalls what did you use and why .

as.ks.ak

WKR
Sitting here trying to decide what pack to carry between the Fulcrum or High camp 7000 ,naked the fulcrum is 3 lb 2 1/2 oz compared to the high camp’s 2lb 1 1/4 oz. Fulcrum already has exterior pockets, got me to thinking how much if any exterior organization is really helpful or just weight for nothin ,those that have chased dalls what did you use and why .

I use a crater sooooo......go big or go home.

I also generally have 10+ days of food and all of camp on my back everywhere I go. I’m a walk-in from the road warrior. And if it’s not sheep and it’s a goat hunt I’m typically solo. So 100% self supported. I need all the room I can get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dvidos

Lil-Rokslider
I use a crater sooooo......go big or go home.

I also generally have 10+ days of food and all of camp on my back everywhere I go. I’m a walk-in from the road warrior. And if it’s not sheep and it’s a goat hunt I’m typically solo. So 100% self supported. I need all the room I can get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+1
prod.jpg

a.jpg