Origin Jeans

OP
Desk Jockey
There are jeans other than Wranglers and Levi’s?

not to get political, but Levi’s lost me a while back. Sent them all to good will.

nothing at all wrong with Wrangler, except in my area (mostly rural) they are mainly worn by the rodeo / horse / cattle crowd and I would be something of a poser since my experience riding is limited to a Harley and watching a lot of Clint Eastwood and John Wayne movies.

I don’t know anything about Origin. Have worn out several pair of the stretch Prana. Currently liking Cinch in any of the Arena flex (stretch) models based on fit preference.
White label are good (little tighter in the thighs but I have big thighs), Grant are great!
Waist fits true or matches a soft tape pulled as tight as you want to wear them with a little room.
Arita M2 and M4 I can barely get on my thighs in the correct waist size.

I've since bought the Delta 68's as well. The Delta's are a much lighter weight jean that have some stretch to them. I've done yoga in them and they didn't crunch my balls. The Delta's are a great summer jean. Comfortable enough to lounge in. I haven't had any issues with them getting that wrinkly look that stretch pants tend to get after a few rounds with the washer/dryer. They are not as durable as the regulars jeans. When I say that, I'm saying "don't go squirrel/rabbit hunting in them because walking through thorns and thickets pulled little threads all over them". They're a casual pant to be worn to an office job, around town, etc.

I highly recommend Origin jeans all around and will continue to buy them unless their quality drops off suddenly. The original 2 pairs I have from the review I posted are still going strong. They have some fade going on but still have a number of years left on them. IF i could say something negative, I might say they seem to fit a little loose for size. I lost a bit of weight and measure at a true 36" waist now so they've gotten loose(most paints have up to 1.5" of extra space over the "measured" size. I have 4 pairs of Origin jeans at the moment. I will probably buy 2 more pairs

Arita M2 and M4 I can barely get on my thighs in the correct waist size.
Dang! And I have people make fun of my thighs.

These Ariats are closer for me than all the others I've tried: Wrangler, Revtown, Prana, Levi's (athletic), Barbell. I'm wearing 30x32 currently and I do have 1-2" extra at the waist after wearing them for a few days. I don't know if they make a size 28 or 29, but these 30s are close for me.

bat-cave

WKR
I have a pair of the Delta 66 jeans from origin. The denim is much lighter weight than any other jeans I have tried. They fit well, but I actually like a slighter heavier material. I do like Origin (Own boots and some shirts as well), but personally I like my Defiance jeans from Vertx or my CCW jeans from Viktos better. Granted what makes them better is largely that they have extra features for CCW, color options (Vertx) and slightly heaver materials. If Origin made a version with more pockets for CCW, I'd likely get a pair to try.

Wright406

WKR
got 2 pairs for Christmas, worth the hype. The lighter ones are my “dress” ones but the heavier weight pair I have worn for 4 days straight cutting some wood and running around town. Zero waist stretch, the materials stretch well for moving but yet they don’t retain memory. Super impressed with them.

Do you know if yours are straight or tapered fit? I lift a bit and don’t want to look like I am wearing yoga pants. My wife bought me a pair of jeans from Barbell (?) that were supposed to be for lifters. I put them on and modeled them for a laugh. I looked like a denim ballerina. Way too many contours showing to go out in public.
They are a little fitted but not bad on me. I don’t feel like I’m in a pair of tights.

OP
Desk Jockey
I bought a couple of pair of delta flex. $99 each. They fit and wear well so far. I don’t mind paying up to support a US company making stuff in the US. Certainly seem well built but maybe not bombproof. Time will tell how they hold up.

I have a pair of the Delta 66 jeans from origin. The denim is much lighter weight than any other jeans I have tried. ............

The Delta's are definitely a lightweight. see my review link above, but if you want a heavier denim, get their regular factory jeans. They're heavier weight and highly durable

SandyCreek

Lil-Rokslider
i bought a pair and they were basically painted on my legs..so i was less than impressed. the 32 waist fit right but I'm not about the yoga pants look myself. Also they won't post your review if its less than 5 stars..fun fact.

Did anyone else trying origin have the zipper fall throughout the day?

I dunno if I got a bad run, but had 2 pairs, a light and dark pair and got sick of zipping up zipper all day.

z987k

WKR
Ok. If you look on their website they have several different cuts.
Right, but what I'm finding in most of the cuts anymore is the calf is always skin tight, even if it's not a skinny cut. Like the origins. I don't have this problem with any of the older jeans I own.

BigAl!

WKR
Right, but what I'm finding in most of the cuts anymore is the calf is always skin tight, even if it's not a skinny cut. Like the origins. I don't have this problem with any of the older jeans I own.
Do you have bigger calves? Chicken calves here. Have you tried the Delta Flex?

Flea

FNG
I just got two pairs yesterday and tried them on. 1 pair of the factory straight and 1 pair of the delta flex.

The delta flex jeans fit me great, I’ve got large quads and struggle to find jeans that fit well. The factory jeans not so much, a lot tighter in the thighs and calves.

The delta flex jeans are thin. Wish they made the deltas in the factory denim weight. We’ll see how they hold up but the deltas fit better than anything else I’ve tried for awhile.

I’ll probably return the factory jeans for another pair of the deltas.

Fwiw, both jeans are size 36x34.

z987k

WKR
Do you have bigger calves? Chicken calves here. Have you tried the Delta Flex?
Ya, I tried both. I don't think so. They seem pretty average to me, but I just hate it when pants stick to your legs.