OSHA has officially released their ETS for Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.

NebraskaStickHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I heard on the radio today that a study in Iowa showed like 80%+ whitetail deer lymph nodes tested positive for COVID. No where is safe. By the way, when are we going to get to vote to start our own countries that don’t have heavily populated areas dictating what everyone has to do in order to make someone feel safe? I know people have their own reasons for being a sheep and I don’t feel their reasons are invalid so don’t push my reasons off because they don’t align with yours. Everything we do in life has risks and we make choices to eat gas station sushi or not. But please don’t say I am endangering your life by not getting vaccinated when you jumped in the car to drive to work with odds of being in an accident higher than dying from Covid.

Rob5589

WKR
The let's go Brandon folks really must think they are so clever. LOL

Reminds me of all the racists that learned new words when they couldn't use the N-word anymore. Locally, it's "Leroy."

Sure, means the same thing. The reason why it's "Let's go Brandon" is to highlight the medias attempt to cover up the growing disapproval for Biden. But, you already knew that...

Rob5589

WKR
She made a very admirable choice. And you made a a choice to be douche. Hopefully you and I get to meet one day.
Dude, don't let him get under your skin. I admire your wife's fortitude. I don't think I could walk from my job. 9'ish years from retirement, mid fifties, no way to make what I do now in another field at my education level, 401k building steadily, etc. I took the jab way early on so I won't have to make the decision. I feel bad for my co-workers in similar positions that may have to.

the one thing that is glaringly obvious, this was never about covid, it always been about the vaccine

Um no. There was a real virus that did cause significant sickness. The vaccine isn’t a control mechanism. They aren’t that smart. They are just scared and the vaccine comforts them. It is easier than the compensating factors (good health, good diet, exercise and getting outside).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhiteOak

Lil-Rokslider
For the people who have decide weighed the risks and benefits off getting the vaccine personally and to those around them and came to the conclusion that the answer was yes it is the right decision for them, I'm glad you made that decision for yourself and others... for the ones who have weighed the risks of the possible benefits of the vaccine vs the possible risks and have decided that they want to wait for now and let their own immune system build a defense against covid or that decide they are or could live at very little risk of catching covid and if so take precautions not to spread and decided for now not to get the vaccine, this is also completely fine and reasonable, it should be everyone's personal choice.

The longer the data on the vaccine come out the more it is looking comparable to the flu shot. You can still catch and spread and get sick while vaccinated, and immunity or protection or whatever they call it last about 6 months since your last shot. But sure let's exacerbate every problem by implementing a new regulation that accomplishes nothing and only hurts private companies and individuals in the middle of a recession. Many of the same individuals who were "essentail workers" all throughout this whole chit show.

I could only imagine the collective shitted pants of the country if it were Trump installing these mandates forcing everyone to get a shot or risk losing their jobs. Risk tanking the economy even more and risking national security with contractors and service member pending action from a mandate he put in place.

4rcgoat

WKR
Um no. There was a real virus that did cause significant sickness. The vaccine isn’t a control mechanism. They aren’t that smart. They are just scared and the vaccine comforts them. It is easier than the compensating factors (good health, good diet, exercise and getting outside).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely! And no one wants to talk about ANY of those other factors involved. No talk of getting people off alcohol (a known killer),or drugs,or sugar,or fastfood....etc. No push from our "leaders" to get people healthy and strong so maybe they have a chance at putting up a fight. Our leaders are weak like most Americans, our leaders are soft like most Americans, our leaders are incompetent like many Americans. This country is filling up with people who simply dont possess a backbone and will never be ready when the shit hits the fan.......but this vaccine will be solution to decades of willful blindness (the "experts" included)? Absolutely pathetic.

Wrench

WKR
I won a statewide award, one of 20 in our state for my covid response plan at my facilities. I literally should be shaking insleze's hand during the press report this month. Instead, I chose to not get the forced vaccination and had to be fired.

I love my staff and here we are nearly a month after the fact and they still call me for guidance. The mandate caused incredible hardships on businesses, government agencies and workers.

Ironically, the vaccinated administrator who would decide my fate.....was out with covid during my last day of work.

It's not an easy stand to make, and it is expensive to do the right thing some times....but anyone who doesn't see that this isn't about covid and is all about shoving that shot into people is blind.

Wrench

WKR
I suggest listening to this in it's entirety, but applicable to this discussion would begin around the 41 min mark.

CJ19

WKR
For those complaining- why not start your own business with less than 25 people? Less than 10? Sole proprietorship? Quit complaining and take action............

@Rob5589- you took the vaccine early on? How are you still living? lol.
Bc those business are next in line for mandate. Also, you are completely missing the point. A huge number of people are not against gettkng the vaccine. They are against the principle of mandating it.

ODB

WKR
Bc those business are next in line for mandate. Also, you are completely missing the point. A huge number of people are not against gettkng the vaccine. They are against the principle of mandating it.

This is correct.

and for a hell of a lot of people, starting an airline or hospital or manufacturing firm is slightly out of reach at the moment.

bozeman

WKR
I’m not missing the point- I understand the pushback on mandates…….

but- the belly aching is pointless. Take a stand and make a change. Be a sole proprietor, take action. Chart your own course! If anything, this is time for entrepreneurs to step up.

mlgc20

WKR
I chose to get the jab. And frankly, I thought it was an easy decision. But, darned if I think my decision should be forced on anyone/everyone. People should be free to make their own decisions. The amount of power and reach our government has is legitimately frightening.

Status
Not open for further replies.