out of the <1 club :)

I enjoyed following along the build up and anticipation of your hunt. I am glad it was everything you hoped it would be. Congrats on a great ram and thanks for sharing!

Been long awaiting this one! Congratulations, the adventure and highs and lows of sheep hunting are a simple thing of beauty!

Thank you for the time to write this up!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Amazing and well deserved adventure. I am so happy for you and congrats on a great ram. Great seeing the face of the guide again. I sure enjoyed my time with him. I thought my Dall would be my only sheep tag but now I have another. You too will draw I just know it.
Congrats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Cspraggins

Lil-Rokslider
congrats on a great ram and for taking us along. the photography and writeup were excellent, and its evident the trip was one dreams are made of.

sjwfarms

Lil-Rokslider
awesome story and great pics! congrats on a great hunt.

short time on this site, but couldn't happen to a better person.

croben

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats! Beautiful sheep and an amazing story! I’d love to hear how your gear performed, what worked well, and if there’s anything you would change for next time if you don’t mind.

SArnold30

FNG
Classified Approved
Always see you on here making positive contributions to the forum. Congrats on a beauty of a ram and one awesome adventure!

schmalzy

WKR
My favorite write up of the year. Awesome ram, awesome write up and one hell of an adventure! Thank you for taking us along for the ride.

I had to smile when I read about the siwash and knew you’d be ready for it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk