PA Deer Lodge

matt9637

FNG
I was looking for a whitetail hunting lodge/outfitter in the PA or NY area as it is not too far from where I live. I heard from someone who has been to the Full Fan Lodge in Montrose PA a few years ago, and he said it was a good experience. Here is the website: https://www.fullfanlodge.com/. Has anyone ever been to the Full Fan Lodge? How was the experience if so? Also, are there any hunting lodges or outfitters in PA or NY that you could recommend that allow for an unguided or semi-guided hunt on private land. Thanks for any help.

Zak406

Lil-Rokslider
I’m following this one too. Who is Steve Sherk?
Look up steve Sherk’s guide service on Facebook. He is a gentleman that runs a guide service on public land in pa. He also puts on clinics on big woods scouting. We went to one of his clinics a year or so ago he is very knowledgeable. If you YouTube him he has done a ton of studies for exodus trail cams.

I have never hunted with him but as I stated after going to the class he put on if I was looking to find a guide he would be the one I went with in pa. Based on his studies and talking to him he puts in more work in one year than the average hunter does in a life time.