Pack for carrying climber

Mission25

Lil-Rokslider
What packs are you guys using for transporting a climber? I have the molle and while it’s not bad I think a pack would offer more comfort on longer walks. Been eyeing the pop up 28 but really trying to find a pop up 18. Just looking for some other recommendations to keep my options open
For what it’s work I have a lone wolf climber, so it packs flat enough to transport

Probably any pack will make carrying them better, ive used my exo and ot works awesome on climbers and sticks, my summit climber is hard to strap though, but ive hauled a stand and stix and that climber at once + cold weather gear using a ratchet strap, and its more comfortable then just a climber and the crappy straps they come woth.
but i got a kifaru im using this season and they got much better strapping options thats gonna make strapping the climber a breeze i bet. So id say a kifaru stryker is probably the king at this but an expensive option. Theres for sure cheaper options thatll work just fine if moneys an issue if its not its hard to beat a high end western pack.

Fish_monger

Lil-Rokslider
I carried my lone Wolf climber in a Mystery Ranch Mule last year and it worked great.

I believe the pop up 18 is a unicorn now-a-days.

GuideGun

FNG
Kifaru Stryker XL for sure. Carries my Lone Wolf Wide Sit and Climb 2 well. Haven't tried it with my Summit yet but I'm sure it'd work just more awkward size.

aroesch

FNG
i have the Sitka tool bucket which I find is awesome. The should straps unzip from the booksack part. This makes it easy for you to put your climber between your shoulder straps and the pack. The shoulder straps are very comfortt

Craftydoc

FNG
Thus far, I've only used internal framed packs to haul a climber in and have always been unhappy at the relative discomfort they've caused. I'm planning on using a Stone Glacier this year. I'll put the stand on the load shelf and still be able to use the bag and have good access to everything I may need along the way in case I decide I found a good spot and want to ground hunt instead.

Straw

FNG
I just put the lone wolf custom gear shoulder straps and waist belt on my summit viper and am very impressed so far and you can't beat the price

ja2mak

FNG
I’ve used a Mystery Ranch Pinter and Sawtooth 45 with the exact stand. Both work great with the edge going to the Sawtooth for the quick detach from the frame feature.