Packs made from dry bags

jpuckett

Lil-Rokslider
Do any companies make a bag attachment that is made out of drybag material? Or maybe cordura that's lined with it? I feel like I've heard this somewhere but I have a kifaru duplex and was wondering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattB

WKR
Kifaru Nomad with a dry bag in between the wings is the closest that comes to mind.

nwbow87

FNG
Using a mil surplus rubber lined laundry bag for my pack liner. Tons of uses and it's been awesome for 4 years running now.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

texag10

WKR
I wanna say that seek outside packs are waterproof, or at least more water/weather resistant than most packs.

Seek Outside's packs are waterproof. For total protection they do need to be seam sealed. I haven't bothered with mine yet, there still wasn't any water intrusion after standing unsheltered in a 45 minute downpour.

OP
J

jpuckett

Lil-Rokslider
Curious about the seek outside packs. I know they make great shelters. Same for packs? Don't see many on here

16Bore

WKR
You can strap whatever you want to an Outdoorsmans frame

You can strap whatever you want to an Outdoorsmans frame

My additional bags for my MR Crew cab is a similar concept (attaching bags to frame) but not at all close to the same material as dry bags...

Isn't the "minimalist" from SG essentially one big dry bag on their frame?

16Bore

WKR
Not sure. Doing all I can to not look at other "stuff" as not to want more "stuff", speaking of minimalist....

texag10

WKR
Curious about the seek outside packs. I know they make great shelters. Same for packs? Don't see many on here

I sent you a PM so as not to clutter this thread. There is a decently long thread in the backpacks forum with multiple users chiming in. Its title might contain Paradox Packs instead of Seek Outside.

Formidilosus

Super Moderator

Great packs. Probably the packs that "locks in" to my back and hips better than any other. Both of the partners that I hunt with every year have them. The only reason that I don't is because I have around 9 packs from work, but mainly because I am seriously abusive to packs and I "think" I might damagebtbe frame of the Paradox packs.

For any any normal person they should definitely look at the SO packs.