PBB Tikka 6CM accuracy issues

atmat

WKR
Well they still weren’t able to get in contact with their 3rd party guy that checks accuracy.

I told Bryce to just send me the gun and I’d be done. Got an invoice for $127 for the “accuracy testing” and shipping. I’ll have over $200 extra bucks tied up in the gun now from sending it back…. That puts at over $1000 bucks in rechamber and barrel. Should have just sent it to Alamo precision and had another fine shooting rifle.
The invoice for accuracy testing is such crap, especially since it’s a 3-rd group and with some random load.

I’m glad my barrel shoots, but this makes me rethink using them going forward.

Saw this on LRH forum yesterday and reminded me of this thread.
Looks like the freebore either wasn’t cut to full diameter or the grooves in the blank are out of spec. BUT, seems precision is adequate though even with those jacked up lands.

Last edited:
Saw this on LRH forum yesterday and reminded me of this thread.
Looks like the freebore either wasn’t cut to full diameter or the grooves in the blank are out of spec. Looks like precision is adequate though even with those jacked up lands.

Even with the missing freebore and messed up lead, that chamber finish makes me feel very bad about the last couple chamber jobs I've had done