Pelican Air 1745 Bowcase

Hi RS Crew,

I’m checking to see if anyone has a Pelican Air 1745 that needs a new home.

I’m headed to TAC and looking for a super organized bow case. To me, it’s this case.

If anyone has need to slim down inventory, I’m happy to take it.

Thanks -

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one (not for sale right now), but I can attest that is the best case I've ever owned or seen anywhere on the market.. It's a little bulky, but can't even imagine anything ever being damaged while in it.. Has storage for just about anything you need to carry.. It's a very well designed/thought out case.. All the best in finding one..

OP
ArrowFlight
I have one (not for sale right now), but I can attest that is the best case I've ever owned or seen anywhere on the market.. It's a little bulky, but can't even imagine anything ever being damaged while in it.. Has storage for just about anything you need to carry.. It's a very well designed/thought out case.. All the best in finding one..

Thanks [mention]TAArrowood [/mention] good call.
I’m cool with the bill. Overall it’s a bomber case with (what I’ve seen), the best organization system for a bow hunting set up.
Glad you mentioned this. It’s good to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stalker69

WKR

Warning! Pelican™ Case Warranty Might Not Cover Your Broken Case.​

It’s no secret, Pelican™ makes a great case. Pelican™ Cases are heavy duty and they have a lifetime warranty to back it, but today we learned the Pelican™ case warranty did not cover our broken cases… Here at Case Club we have always loved Pelican™ Products, but recently had a warranty claim denied and the reason might surprise you.
pelican-warranty-denied-1.jpg

2 broken pelican 1550 cases