Phase 4 site issue

Honeal

FNG
I just brought home my new phase 4 with the Mathew’s (Axcel) bridge lock 5 pin sight. I was able to get my 20 an 30 good but my 40 is shooting low and I have already bottomed put my pins a well as the main adjustment to lower the whole site and start over! Has anyone else had this issue and possibly have a fix for it?

Id set your 40 yard pin dead center with the void in the white inner ring tape on the Mathews sight, then use your micro elevation to get that 40 yard pin dialed. Dont touch the 40 yard pin micro adjust - keep the 40 centered in the housing. Only use the elevation micro that moves the whole housing to get that 40 dialed. From there work on your top and bottom 2 pins. If youve used multi pin sights before, you should be able to eyeball it to get the 20 and 30 in the ballpark. But dont touch the 40 yard pin once you set it center. Once you get that 40 set, use the individual micro adjust pins to get your 20 30 50 and 60 dialed - dont move the housing after your 40 is set, use only micro adjust individual pins for the other 4.

If the 40 yard pin is centered, youll have room for the 2 pins below it.

Otherwise, theres something wrong somewhere else on the bow. Likely fletching contact. But could be nocking point, cams not timed, etc etc etc. That housing is big enough that any phase 4 with any draw weight mod should be able to set all 5 pins from 20-60.

Last edited:
If you're out of gang adjustment it sounds like your nock point or rest elevation is out of whack.

Where is the arrow in relation to the berger hoke at rest? Is your nocking point close to being centered between the axles?