Phillips 66 Refinery Billings Montana

TravisIN

WKR
Wasnt sure where to post this is a super random question but are there roksliders who work at the Phillips 66 refinery in Billings Montana? Or any Phillips for that matter. I’ll be shocked if I get any replies to this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
TravisIN

TravisIN

WKR
Haha that’s something . I’m applying for a job there. Very qualified for it. Would be a monster move so just was curious about any like minded people (aka roksliders) worked there that I could talk to. Figured it was a longer shoot but worth it.

BigBird69

FNG
Wasnt sure where to post this is a super random question but are there roksliders who work at the Phillips 66 refinery in Billings Montana? Or any Phillips for that matter. I’ll be shocked if I get any replies to this one

My brother worked there for a few years. PM me any questions you have and I'll forward them to him.

Fishn4eyes

Lil-Rokslider
A good friend of mine works there.

He's had to move a good bit to advance in the organization but has made a heckuva career out of it.

He doesn't possess a college degree but worked his ass off and will likely retire early and will be in good shape.

I'd say it would be a no-brainer to accept it.

I think Brandon is going to close all of those and put up some windmills to kill more Bald Eagles. We can buy all of our oil and gas from China at twice the price of what they paid us for it when we sold it to them.

grfox92

WKR
Is this the refinery in Laurel just before entering Billings?

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

406angler

FNG
I worked at a refinery in the billings area up until very recently. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Loo.wii

WKR
I think Brandon is going to close all of those and put up some windmills to kill more Bald Eagles. We can buy all of our oil and gas from China at twice the price of what they paid us for it when we sold it to them.
*Saudi Arabia. china doesn't manufacture a significant amount of good oil. if you're going to talk at least be informed.

I believe if you reread what he wrote, you will see he didn’t say china produced it, he said we would buy it back for more than what we sold it to them for. Another topic and here we go again.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Let’s not go too far off the rails with this one.

I know a few guys that work in the Phillips tech center in Bartlesville ok. They have all worked for that company for a long time. Ive toured the place. Pretty cool!