Phone adapters for spotting scope

We are also curious what you don't like about the PhoneSkope.
Well I didn't know it until now, but here's what I don't like about PhoneSkope. I've had two different PhoneSkope setups for different phones, and scopes that I've owned, and they have worked well for me. I just purchased a new scope and went on the site to buy an optic adapter to fit the eyepiece. When I got to the shipping part, PhoneSkope wants $12 to ship to AK and HI, everywhere else the shipping is only $7. When I say everywhere, I mean everywhere in the US, including Puerto Rico. I know it's only $5 difference, but it still chaps my ass. So, I looked at the Tines Up systems (also based out of UT.), and shipping is a flat $7, including AK. I'm going to give PhoneSkope a call tomorrow and see what they'll do, and if they choose to do nothing, than I'll be ordering the Tines Up.

Well I didn't know it until now, but here's what I don't like about PhoneSkope. I've had two different PhoneSkope setups for different phones, and scopes that I've owned, and they have worked well for me. I just purchased a new scope and went on the site to buy an optic adapter to fit the eyepiece. When I got to the shipping part, PhoneSkope wants $12 to ship to AK and HI, everywhere else the shipping is only $7. When I say everywhere, I mean everywhere in the US, including Puerto Rico. I know it's only $5 difference, but it still chaps my ass. So, I looked at the Tines Up systems (also based out of UT.), and shipping is a flat $7, including AK. I'm going to give PhoneSkope a call tomorrow and see what they'll do, and if they choose to do nothing, than I'll be ordering the Tines Up.
Just to follow up on this, I called PhoneSkope yesterday and the CS gentleman gave me a discount code that brought the shipping down to $5.

I was going to get an adapter for my new Kowa and with shipping it's $36. For a little piece of injection molded plastic. I'm going to get something else instead.

Not trying to hijack but if anyone is interested I have a few tines up adapters and iPhone cases. Shoot me a PM with the diameter of your optic and which phone. I am only asking $20 shipped.

Chubscout

FNG
I’ve run the phone skope and the phonecam. The phonecam is my favorite. Machines aluminum, one size fits all and it seems to center better, and it won’t fall off in the wind

MCase

FNG
Novagrade for the win....I really like the quality and versatility.