Phonescope

fatrascal

WKR
I have used the phonescope off and on over the years. Sometimes I use the phonecam depending on which namebrand has the better item at the time. Right now I'm using phonecam. Both put out a good product. Fatrascal

I got a phone skope this fall. Practice with it a bit before you leave the house. It has a small learning curve. The biggest issue for me was getting the part that goes over the scope eyepiece to sit flush. I have ordered their lens cover so I can install that piece and just leave it on. Works great.

ybeaudoin

FNG
I use Phonescope on 32x spotting scope.
It does a great job once it is aligned.
the main problem is that the adapter that goes on the spotting scope is pretty big and on my Swaro, it prevent the protector to go on when I am hiking. So this means I need to take out the adapter and re-align it event time I want to use, it.
This to me is a pain, and I use it less often because of this.
Once it is align, with the phonescope software, it does a great job.

PhoneSkope is great. If you're not worried about your phone's battery life, it's like watching TV instead of squinting all day.

Elk botherer

Lil-Rokslider
The phone skope is great but to get the best picture quality out of it you should look into a Bluetooth remote for the shutter. I got one off of Amazon for about $10 and it made a night and day difference in my picture quality. Before I got it I’d get enough tripod shake when I pushed the shutter button on my iPhone which resulted in sub-par blurry pictures. Much clearer images now…or I guess I could get a better tripod that is more sturdy and it probably wouldn’t be as much of an issue…

260madman

WKR
The phone skope is great but to get the best picture quality out of it you should look into a Bluetooth remote for the shutter. I got one off of Amazon for about $10 and it made a night and day difference in my picture quality. Before I got it I’d get enough tripod shake when I pushed the shutter button on my iPhone which resulted in sub-par blurry pictures. Much clearer images now…or I guess I could get a better tripod that is more sturdy and it probably wouldn’t be as much of an issue…
Set your timer on the phone for 3 seconds works well also. I hang a weight bag from my tripod. I’m not packing into the back country either.