Photography- one photo a day

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Silvertip

GKwInnN.jpg

Its a truck camper with a door on the side vs the rear. Lance, others make them.
Well that's what I thought. But you referred to the one in the photo with "That pic should be a sales brochure for side door campers!!" So I was a bit confused because it had a rear door. Now I'm guessing that was sarcasm of sorts, ala "That pic is why you shouldn't own a read door camper," right?

Well that's what I thought. But you referred to the one in the photo with "That pic should be a sales brochure for side door campers!!" So I was a bit confused because it had a rear door. Now I'm guessing that was sarcasm of sorts, ala "That pic is why you shouldn't own a read door camper," right?
Yes - sarcasm that didn't come across very well! Given how his bigfoot was painted up the backside with road spray and dirt - that's the argument that many make for side door campers...

That said, neither of the two 'clamshell' design camper makers (Bigfoot or Northern Lite) make them - probably for other good reasons..

AKDoc

WKR
This is a photo I took of the White Pass area before beginning the long descent into Skagway...the pass is at the border of AK, BC and the YT. It is some of the most unique topography that I have ever seen, and I never get tired of seeing that part of the world...

IMG_0357.JPG