Photography- one photo a day

My home for a 100 plus days this winter. It was a great winter but I'm glad to be home now.
2d937e9602d4c8edfc6e17867e8702b8_zps8ya2z066.jpg

cd7e913ced443a39ef7f8af2c6cafe9a_zpsfqeabc6f.jpg

75b391c6d32e37471319ba132a054438_zpse8xyjmpv.jpg

Last edited:

mauidiver

WKR
While looking for my wallet I lost the night before riding my moto, here a couple cool shots of Tx bluebonnets starting to pop!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 85
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 82

charvey9

WKR
Spring bear opened for me on April 1st. I had a couple days off, so went up the day before to do some more looking around and hunt the opener. Needless to say, I don't think they are awake yet despite the warm spring. However, I wanted to celebrate being back on the mountain with a bow in style and made me some rock grilled ribeye. Maybe this will wake them up.

colonel00

WKR
Brad, I'm sure you've answered this already in thread but I don't feel like searching:cool:

What camera are you using? Editing in LR? I'm a very, very novice photographer trying to teach myself. Looking for all the help I can get!
It's been a long time coming but I will do a separate post on it here soon. Short answer, my DSLR is a Pentax K-30 along with a Canon S95 point and shoot. I also use a Panasonic camcorder and GoPro(s). Photos are edited in Lightroom with some Nik plugins applied lately. I'm an amateur at best so this is something most people could get into without being the bank and it just takes time to learn how to use the equipment and tools.

It's been a long time coming but I will do a separate post on it here soon. Short answer, my DSLR is a Pentax K-30 along with a Canon S95 point and shoot. I also use a Panasonic camcorder and GoPro(s). Photos are edited in Lightroom with some Nik plugins applied lately. I'm an amateur at best so this is something most people could get into without being the bank and it just takes time to learn how to use the equipment and tools.

Thanks. I have been slowly getting there. Have been playing with f stop and shutter speeds the last week. Definitely seeing differences but still learning when to use what. The hardest part has been deciphering what I need to accomplish with my photo before editing. I wish everyone was posting before and afters.

colonel00

WKR
Colonel00 that's the way to cook a steak in the back country, looks absolutely delicious. There's a thread in another section about " best stove for back country cooking," I believe that you cooked your lunch on it.😎

Not my steak but I agree that it looks fantastic :D