Pics of animals you weren't hunting

I believe it was ROARK (hope I spelled that right) That said Dugga boys was the only animal he ever hunted when the buff looks at you, you feel like you owe him money. Getting long in the tooth now of days so I will hunt them in the pages of books from the great African hunters of years past.

lucky333lucky

Lil-Rokslider
9ccfc600714ec7a7e95b26464a4daebd.jpeg

This was on a hike in Colorado.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe it was ROARK (hope I spelled that right) That said Dugga boys was the only animal he ever hunted when the buff looks at you, you feel like you owe him money. Getting long in the tooth now of days so I will hunt them in the pages of books from the great African hunters of years past.
Likewise, many other colonial European hunters in southern Africa, including William Cotton Oswell, wrote there is nothing more dangerous than a wounded Cape Buffalo - “Black Death” - in thick cover.

They were not especially worried or terrified of chasing after wounded elephants, lions, or rhinos but they gave the Cape buffalo extra respect and distance.

Happy hunting, TheGrayRider.

Those things were bigger than I expected. My son put one on his helmet and rode for a while on a bike ride we did last year.
6c9a48cf895819bddaea46f5aedcc5d6.jpg
8c5e980fb297d77647c2e43e58fcec55.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Yeah my daughter was all telling us about it on some show coyote peterson and wanted to find one while we were there, we found 6 or 7 on 1 walk, the two biggest were easily 1" thick and 6 to 7" long and those are not big ones supposedly.

My buddy and I was on an escape/evasion/ land nav/survival exercise many years ago, was a 2-week exercise he ate a slug one night ask him what it tasted like said kind of gritty and tasted like rotten wood. But then this guy would eat the a%% hole out of a skunk. 😉

Howard Mee

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tahoe trash bear, I glassed him up in the Safeway parking lot. I think they are feeding on pizza boxes this time of year.

b61ca19997493359eebdec5fc7529a3b.jpg

[mention]cmahoney [/mention] !! You’re on Rokslide!
Love the IG acct. fantastic photography