Pistol holster

Isaaccc11

FNG
Going elk hunting in 4th season rifle. I’m running a FHF Fob harness with the hand warmer attach to the bottom, and kuiu pro backpack. Looking for the best way to carry my clock 43x mos, either on strap of bino harness or side of backpack. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you.

TFrank

WKR
I tried the gun fighters behind my Bino harness and marsupial holster attached to the bottom of it. Didn’t care for either over time.

What worked for me was a marsupial (or whatever brand) attached to the hip belt on my Kuiu pack. If I ever drop my pack, the holster is pretty easy to remove and transfer over to my belt.

I usually stick my pistol inbetween my frame and my waist belt on my MR frame. It is out of the way, but I can still get to it. I carry a full size Glock with a light though, I don’t know how a micro pistol would work with that option.

Maybe put it in a belt pouch on your waist?

taskswap

WKR
This past year I tried out the Blackhawk Serpa Quick Connect kit. It worked pretty well. I put a receiver on the hip belt of my pack with a few extra zip ties to keep it tight, and put one on a traditional belt-loop style mount. When in camp I was able to quickly move my SERPA holster between my belt and my pack.