Pistol vault

dotman

WKR
Haha, some of the reviews are pretty funny, this thing sounds like a joke, made of plastic!

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Haha, some of the reviews are pretty funny, this thing sounds like a joke, made of plastic!

It shouldn't have to be much. Just enough of a locking box to keep it out of the kiddo's hands. Maybe girls are different, but I have guns all over the house (and some in the big safe), and they just think it's normal and have no desire at all to mess with any of them. I guess if I had boys, I'd have to put them in vaults. But then again, all my dad's guns were not locked up in safes and I never messed with them.

It shouldn't have to be much. Just enough of a locking box to keep it out of the kiddo's hands. Maybe girls are different, but I have guns all over the house (and some in the big safe), and they just think it's normal and have no desire at all to mess with any of them. I guess if I had boys, I'd have to put them in vaults. But then again, all my dad's guns were not locked up in safes and I never messed with them.
Dont leave them out. Am sure your kids are fine, but how about their friends? A real sad situation needs to be prevented.

Colberjs

WKR
It's really kind of crazy to think about. I make it a point to never leave guns where my kids can get to them. But when I was a kid I almost always knew where my dad kept his pistol and it was always loaded. But we never bothered it.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Dont leave them out. Am sure your kids are fine, but how about their friends? A real sad situation needs to be prevented.

What friends? LOL.

If they have them, they are never at our house.

My opinion is that guns need to be accessible, otherwise they are useless when you need one most. Guns in the big safe might as well be at someone else's house when someone breaks in. Handguns can be in a quickly accessed vault, but long guns won't fit in a vault.