Plus for Kuiu Warranty - Customer Support

Contacted Kuiu after my very well-used Kuiu Chugauch Raingear finally failed pretty miserably on my 2019 Snow Sheep Hunt and asked if they were still under warranty. They looked up my account and asked me to wash and send them back. Well, just received a brand new complete replacement yesterday. Nice Christmas gift & very satisfied customer.

Mountainman3

Lil-Rokslider
They’ve always taken care of me and I’m pretty rough on gear. Cool story. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Spiral Horn
6+ years old and they’d been on numerous hunts over 5 continents. Cared for them as per Kuiu‘s instructions and they’d worked great for years. Noticed a bit of saturation and soak-through on a trip to Spain last spring but wrote it off as simultaneous heavy rain and perspiration — however it was actually beginning to fail. In Russia this past August it was pretty much useless as raingear. Anyway, they replaced it without issue, challenge or complaint. Very satisfied.

Have a set of Kuiu Yukon that are pretty indestructible. Wore them in Alaska through 9 days of “frog-drowning“ downpours and they kept me dry throughout.

BluMtn

WKR
The only time I tried to use their warranty, they denied it because they had no record of me buying it from them, which I did. Their stuff is OK, but I don't trust them anymore. There are other manufacturers out there that work better with their warranties.