Pnuma palisade

Anybody have real world experience with this? They're on sale right now and I'm wondering if it's worth the 150$ to have a heavier weight puffy. I have an aerolite I use a ton as well as an eddie bauer cirrus lite and I like them both, but looking for a heavier duty puffy for cold cold weather.

Anybody used the palisade?

How's the insulation?
How's the noise?
How's the sizing?

I think for most people here, (myself included) weight and lack ability are primary concerns. This weighs about twice as much as most backpacking focused puffies so likely a lot of people aren’t looking at it as an option. Looks like a screaming deal though.

I ordered two sizes to try out, the price was right, and if you use the code OJ20 it knocks another 20% off. I'm hoping it packs small enough.

OP
E
I think for most people here, (myself included) weight and lack ability are primary concerns. This weighs about twice as much as most backpacking focused puffies so likely a lot of people aren’t looking at it as an option. Looks like a screaming deal though.
I'm not looking at using it for elk hunting.

I should have clarified that. I just need a heavier weight puffy thank my aerolite for late season deer sits during rifle!

Never even thought of it being a packabiliry issue. If I could find a kelvin down ws I'd buy that in a heartbeat because I hear they are nuts