TheTone

WKR
Hunting related ones I listen to:

Hoyt
Meateater
Cal’s Week in Review
Eastman elevated
Epic outdoors

I skip a ton of episodes if it’s something I’m not interested in. I also have a bunch more in my feed but that I basically don’t listen to as they got to self promotional, advertising heavy and/or wanted you to pay for “the good stuff”

I listen to way more sports, motocross, true crime , and cultural podcasts than hunting ones

N.ID7803

WKR
The Western Huntsman, Stuck n the Rut, The Elk Shape, Western Contours, Kifarucast. Some good ones I like.

Kifarucast
Exo Hunt Backcountry Podcast
Stick bow chronicles
Blood origins
The Triggernometry podcast (NZ based precision rifle hunting/competition podcast)
Gunwerks Long Range Pursuit

Not a podcast but Erik Cortina has long form interviews up on YouTube about persision rifle related stuff that's pretty good.

hawkman71

Lil-Rokslider
I only recently started listening to podcasts other than the Rev Charles Stanley, occasionally. I started on Rokcast, Remi's, Rogan's, Rinella's, Vortex, and some others. I've dropped Remi, Rogan, and Rokcast so far. I thoroughly enjoy Rinella/Meateater. I think his ability to draw out points that need to be made, to ask the next meaningful question, and to understand the research is top-of-the-game. He's got a way with words certainly, and a good voice. (Though, I love imitating him, how he strongly accents certain syllables. I think Janis has tried to emulate that in some ads I've heard).

Bratch

Lil-Rokslider
For fitness I’m a fan of Power Athlete Radio.

Not dedicated hunting podcast but regularly have hunting episodes are Cleared Hot and Free Range American. Those two are my only must listen each week.