Portable boot dryer deal

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
77d14b9992527b9001c6084be365a587.jpg

This company popped up on my Facebook the other day and thought it was pretty cool looking. Took a chance and placed an order. Got an email with a coupon code for an additional ten percent off already marked down prices so figured I’d share it. Blown away by the boot dryer so far, will have a permanent place in my tool kit from now on. Used it on the golf shoes the other day too after a wet day and found it worked insanely well. Try and support small business whenever I can but feel like this way outperformed even my full size boot dryer

Coupon code was USA10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d be curious to how well these work and what the battery life on them is. With batteries you’re looking at 11oz for a pair.

krisn416

WKR
Can’t help but feel like either these guys copied Grakksaw or the other way around. I guess either way supporting a small business. I’m curious how the two compare, they’re nearly identical.

MIbowhunter4954

Lil-Rokslider
USB fans (two fans wired into one plug) are 15 bucks in Amazon. I can't believe what people will pay for things marketed directly to hunters.

Jet4

FNG

This company popped up on my Facebook the other day and thought it was pretty cool looking. Took a chance and placed an order. Got an email with a coupon code for an additional ten percent off already marked down prices so figured I’d share it. Blown away by the boot dryer so far, will have a permanent place in my tool kit from now on. Used it on the golf shoes the other day too after a wet day and found it worked insanely well. Try and support small business whenever I can but feel like this way outperformed even my full size boot dryer

Coupon code was USA10

Thanks, I ordered a set

WKR
USB fans (two fans wired into one plug) are 15 bucks in Amazon. I can't believe what people will pay for things marketed directly to hunters.
Are you even a hunter if you can't slowly back your family's SUV over your electronic nice-to-haves in your driveway?
Screenshot_20240407-080313.png

OP
B

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
I don't know. Multiple USB boot dryers on Amazon for about half that price.

This one came with a three year warranty that pushed me over the edge to order

I ran it overnight off my anker battery pack for about 12 hours and it didn’t make a dent in battery life.

Do you have a link for these? I couldn't find them
Here is one

And a thread on making these

Peregrine

FNG

Coupon code was USA10

Have to give it a try. Mine Mercer last more than two seasons.

WKR
What diameter are the fans? I don't see it on the website.

OP
B

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
What diameter are the fans? I don't see it on the website.

Threw a tape measure on them. They are 3.75 inches in diameter and just under an inch tall. total of 1.75 inches stacked