Smokin deal: 265/50 19 Michelin CrossTrek II's for Tuoareg, Cayenne, Audi A7

GotDraw?

WKR
I bought a 2014 Touareg Lux tdi last month and needed tires, I found this smokin deal on Michelin Cross Climates, they will fit Tuoaregs, Cayenne and Audi A7s. These Michelin tires are closeouts, priced at $154.99 from SimpleTire.com For comparison, same tire at TireRack is $328.99
  1. The tires are priced on SimpleTire's website at $154.99, AND you can get an additional get an additional 10% off pre-black Friday with this coupon code: 10OFFNOV23
    1. The additional 10% off drops the price to $139.50, making this a truly smoking deal
    2. I use these tires on my tdi Golf and they are a fantastic tire and wear well. Awesome in the rain and almost as good as dedicated snow tire in the snow. Top rated in all reviews.
    3. Default on the SimpleTire order page will try to have you ship to an installer and add an install fee. To skip that, ship to your residence and you'll only be charged about $5 or so per tire for shipping.
    4. I bought them and they arrived in 3 days.

**NOTE- that the additional 10% coupon expires in the next day or so, so don't delay.

Hope other can take advantage of this!

Best,

JL

ericacymcdonald

Lil-Rokslider
America/discount tire always price matches online websites for me also no matter the discount if you don't want to order

171farm

Lil-Rokslider
Thats the weirdest looking tread pattern I have seen. How do they work on snow?

OP
GotDraw?

GotDraw?

WKR
I put them on my orginal VW Golf tdi and drove through 8" of snow like it wasn't there.

I was and continue to be very impressed.

JL