Possible Card Fraud after purchase at FirstLite

WVHick

FNG
First off, this isn't confirmed just a theory.

I've had two separate cards used from fraud at a company called Bolt.EU shortly after using the online checkout at FirstLite. These never happened while using Paypal as the checkout option - only when entering my CC info directly.

If you've checked out with Firstlite AND entered your CC info directly, can you guys check your statements for small, unauthorized charges? I literally just got my replacement card from the last time, took advantage of the current FirstLite sale for my first and only charge on the new card, and now it's compromised again.

The charges are listed as being from Bolt.eu/cardcheck and were only a few dollars.

I think whatever CC processor they're using for their website could be compromised, but again, just a theory and posting here to see if any others have had the issue.

Last edited:

ILIKEGEAR

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
First off, this isn't confirmed just a theory.

I've had two separate cards used from fraud at a company called Bolt.EU shortly after using the online checkout at FirstLite. These never happened while using Paypal as the checkout option - only when entering my CC info directly.

If you've checked out with Firstlite AND entered your CC info directly, can you guys check your statements for small, unauthorized charges? I literally just got my replacement card from the last time, took advantage of the current FirstLite sale for my first and only charge on the new card, and now it's compromised again.

The charges are listed as being from Bolt.eu/cardcheck and were only a few dollars.

I think whatever CC processor they're using for their website could be compromised, but again, just a theory and posting here to see if any others have had the issue.

We buy thousands of dollars worth of First Lite gear per month for our winners in ILIKEGEAR - All on a credit card and no unauthorized transactions. They are using Shopify and don't store nor have access to your credit card details directly at checkout. Only last 4, address, CVC etc. The rest is handled by the payment processor.

Bolt.eu is a ride sharing service in Europe. Did you take a trip there recently? Do you have the bolt app on your phone? If there is a virus on your computer or a keylogger on your iPad, its being used by a hacker with places to go haha. Most scammers would rack up as many charges as possible before you found out, and not a few small charges through a shared car service. Regardless, dispute the charge with your credit card company and ask that all future charges from bolt are blocked. Don't replace the card as its not lost or stolen. You should be good to go in the future.

OP
W

WVHick

FNG
We buy thousands of dollars worth of First Lite gear per month for our winners in ILIKEGEAR - All on a credit card and no unauthorized transactions. They are using Shopify and don't store nor have access to your credit card details directly at checkout. Only last 4, address, CVC etc. The rest is handled by the payment processor.

Bolt.eu is a ride sharing service in Europe. Did you take a trip there recently? Do you have the bolt app on your phone? If there is a virus on your computer or a keylogger on your iPad, its being used by a hacker with places to go haha. Most scammers would rack up as many charges as possible before you found out, and not a few small charges through a shared car service. Regardless, dispute the charge with your credit card company and ask that all future charges from bolt are blocked. Don't replace the card as its not lost or stolen. You should be good to go in the future.

That’s good to hear. Yea I looked up Bolt and saw it was like Uber for Europe lol. No I don’t have the app installed not I have ever been there so I’m not sure what’s happening there. I’ll be sure to clean up my iPhone and iPad.

Appreciate the response!!