The picture below is from photobucket, and the address is below it. I left a bracket off the end of the address, after the G, so that it wouldn't post the picture twice. Here’s what you do;
• In photobucket, click on your selected picture
• When the picture opens up, you'll see a box on the right hand side of the screen that says “image links” at the top
with 4 addresses below it,
• You want the bottom one, it says “IMG code” on the left side.
• Left click your mouse on the address, and a little dialogue box will pop up briefly, that says "copied".
• Now all you have to do is go to where you want to post the picture, right click your mouse and select “paste”.
It helps to do all of this if you open up Rokslide in one internet tab, and photobucket in a second tab. Good Luck
I fixed your Img tags for you coues, There has to be brackets around your urls
Make sure you copy the whole IMG URL. Slim that is the strangest url I have ever seen. Just go into a pic in photobucket and click on the url on the far right of the page. Then just paste it into the post.
I was using mobile app photobucket and copying and pasting URL in address bar because there was no links to the right. Then I went to view full site and there it was but then I was getting double brackets on IMG. Got it now thanks guys. Just want to make sure that I don't have problems with photos when I start the live hunt