Prana zions vs Sitka ascent pant

RemiR7

Lil-Rokslider
So I have several pairs of zions and love them for hunting and everyday wear, but I’ve been eyeing several of the Sitka pants with knee pads and see the ascent look like an early season pant with the cutouts for knee pads. I love the idea of the knee pads as I’ve had a few knee surgeries and could use the extra cushion at times. Anyone who’s worn both how do ascent pant compare to the zions?

slowelk

WKR
The weight is similar, the pockets are far more functional on the ascents, and I like the fit better in the ascents. I have 3:1 zions to ascents only because of the price difference.

DVM92

FNG
I have never had zions but once I tried sitka timberline and ascent pants with knee pads I have never gone back. I wear a lot of first lite tops but nothing but sitka with knee pads for pants. They are a life saver and if you have had knee surgery, you will love the ascents with knee pads.

Trial153

WKR
For me the ascent breath way better however i am not crazy about the fit. zions are warm for there weight and i like the fit, howver i am not a fan of them for hunting, I have maybe 4 pairs for everyday wear.
My early season go to pants of late been Sitka traverse