Procision Arms 28 Nosler

rousseb

FNG
This will be my second year with my Procision Arms 28 Nosler and wanted to share my thoughts with you all. First let’s start with the people over at Procision Arms. Jason and Tim were absolutely awesome to work with. Their knowledge and passion in this field is evident. The build was completed with a McMillian Carbon stock, Carbon Six Barrel, Trigger Tech Trigger, and Leupold VX6HD. I chose to use the Rugged Ridge Outdoor Bipod. Jason and his team completed load development and provided me with 100 rounds of loaded ADG brass utilizing Retumbo powder topped with 180gr. Hornady ELD-M bullets. In addition, the crew assisted with updating my Vortex Fury AB with all necessary data. This was truly a “turn key” package. I spent several days at the range getting comfortable with the rifle. This past season I was successful in taking two deer both that were at 700+ yards. I couldn’t be more satisfied with my purchase from Procision Arms. If you are in the market for a long range turn key hunting rifle give these guys a call. They will help and guide you in the right direction.

Attachments

• IMG_0830.jpeg
    IMG_0830.jpeg
    220.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1264.jpeg
    IMG_1264.jpeg
    321 KB · Views: 16