Prone height bipod under $100

T3clay

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for recommendations for prone height bipod that won’t break the bank. I also don’t wanna buy a cheap piece of John that’ll go to crap in a year. I have never owned a tripod so I’m kind of in uncharted territory. Thank you for the help

Lawnboi

WKR
Prone on the bench or prone in the field?

Harris short brm I believe they call it, 6-9, with notched legs and swivel if it’s for a bench or flat range. I prefer the 9-13 if I’m taking in into the real world.

You should be able to get into one for a hundred bucks. DONT skimp and get the non swivel version

LaHunter

WKR
The Harris LMS 9-13 model is a solid hunting bipod for $100-$115. This model has the notched spring loaded legs and allows you to 'swivel ' your rifle if your aren't on level ground. There are others that are considered better, but they will be in the $250+ range. I've been using Harris for several years and have never had a problem. When buying online, just be aware that there are many 'Harris style' bipods that are not genuine Harris bipods, so just make sure what you are buying.

OP
T

T3clay

Lil-Rokslider
Prone on the bench or prone in the field?

Harris short brm I believe they call it, 6-9, with notched legs and swivel if it’s for a bench or flat range. I prefer the 9-13 if I’m taking in into the real world.

You should be able to get into one for a hundred bucks. DONT skimp and get the non swivel version
Looking for something to use in the field!