SRS TI pro 5 Review -A+

stan_wa

Lil-Rokslider
Do you want to shot a high(ish) recoiling rifle and spot you impact with a reasonable zoom? I do. so ill use a muzzle break but which one???

set up
seekins precision havak element 28 nosler, trijicon tenmile scope, seeking rings, rifle and rings torque and installed per seekins manual. i got about 500 rounds down the tube i had load deved a195 Berger, 79 grain retumbo, .040" jump, Gunwerks brass, fed magnum primer

I recent switched from my seekins precision muzzle break to a APA gen 3 little bastard. My reason for doing this was to help spot impacts in the field. To set up the break I installed, leveled and locktied the break and torque to it felt snug. I shot prone and removed the vertical screws till I got a muzzle rise that seemed good (without using a rear bag) i landed on removing 3/4 rows of the screws. I shot about 18 shots, and recorded the Mean radius, my mean radius has increased from .27" @100 with the seekins break to .43" with the apa.
With the APA installed I can keep the target in the scope which is great but this accuracy loss is a bummer. I could have reinstall the seeking break and lived the the loss of target issue but before i do that i figured id test out a few breaks.

I took the APA break little bastard GEN three and put all the vertical tuning ports to closed And I tested it alongside a precision aramennt hyper tap and a SRS ti pro five. Shot five shots with each break at 200 yards and recorded the main radius in moa for each, and took mental notes on the ability to stay on target and while shooting prone.

seekins break with 50+ shots logged- mr -.27"
Apa lil bastard all ports- 23 shots- Mr- .43
Precision armament hyper tap- 5 shot -Mr- .425 ( why didnt i shot more? because i don't love burning ammo or barrels on unlikely candidates.
Srs ti pro 5 - 5 shot-Mr .295 15 shot mr- .27'

So then, because the ti pro seemed to have the best accuracy and was also the best at staying on target. I shot 10 more rounds through it and recorded the data and ended up with an average MR of .27

And I can confirm, shooting a 7 pound scoped 28 Nosler with a 195 at 2850 FPS and a ti pro 5 . I can watch the target hit the gong at 200 yards on 18 zoom shooting from the bipod. At 12 zoom Even if my form has degraded or I am having some poor alignment, I can still easily spot impacts at 200.

Does this mean the @Salmon River Solutions Ti pro is magically more accurate IDK. i can tell you all I can say is that I got much better accuracy results with it than with the apa lil bastard all in all i would totally recommend the Salmon river solutions TI pro 5.

all this data is collected under the thread https://rokslide.com/forums/threads/muzzle-break-accuracy-issue.339970/ but i wanted to compile the result so someone thinking about getting a ti pro could find it easily .